Axence NetTools is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Polish, Spanish and it was last updated on 2014-03-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
A world-class tool for network scanning, monitoring and administration:
- NETWATCH: multiple host availability and response time monitoring; notifications (e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues; current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets; data export to XML, HTML, TXT; monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets, percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others; monitoring of any TCP port;
DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes; host export/import; support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- NETWORK, PORT and SERVICE SCANNER: discovering the machines connected to the given network; identification of services running on discovered devices; operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services; detecting open ports at the determined address
- WINTOOLS: view of launched processes and services; remote register editor and Windows event log view; HDD, RAM and CPU details; custom queries based on WMI protocol
- TCP/IP WORKSHOP and SNMP BROWSER: diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection; diagnosing non-standard protocols; effective view of information available via SNMP; MIB file compiler
- TRACEROUTE: geographic host map; information on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets; information on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address; detection of suspicious connections
- NETSTAT - list of inbound and outbound connections and open ports; LOCAL INFO - tables with local configuration details: TCP/UDP stats; LOOKUP - DNS and WHOIS records; BANDWIDTH - network bandwidth test; NETCHECK - LAN hardware and wiring quality check.
Axence NetTools is freeware. A short registration process is all you need to do to be fully eligible to use it, even for commercial purposes.
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
Axence NetTools (version 184.108.40.20603) has a file size of 36.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 146 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.